Lightweight and quick to deploy, the inflatable Single Decontamination Shower from MFC International allows for rapid response in a decontamination scenario. Fully inflatable, the shower can be set up in a matter of minutes, and will stay standing without continuous inflation.
With no mechanical framework the shelters are lightweight to transport and compact to store. Showers can be used on hard or soft standing, and guy ropes are provided for securing in position during inclement weather.
Raised floor panels prevent contact with contaminated shower wash-off, which is collected in a chemically resistant sump. Sleeves for pumped extraction of contaminated water are included as standard.
Single Decontamination Showers come with a viewing window and optional chemically resistant nitrile rubber gloves to allow assisted decontamination by a third party stood outside of the unit.
• Lightweight and easily portable
• Set up within a matter of minutes and will stay standing without continuous inflation
• Raised floor panels prevent contact with contaminated shower wash off which is collected in a PVC chemically resistant sump
• Sleeves for pumped extraction of contaminated water are included as standard
• Showers fitted with the optional gloves include sleeves with chemical resistant nitrile rubber gloves on the side of the shower to allow a second person to help wash down the contaminated person
• Can be used on hard or soft standing and guy ropes are provided for securing in position
• Minimal training, servicing and maintenance costs
• Available in Yellow PU material or Orange PVC material
• Decontamination scenarios
• Repair kit
• Inflation hose - 1m (for use with 8 bar regulator)
• Accessories kit bag, containing galvanised ground fixing pegs, rubber mallet and hand pump
|Single without Gloves||Single with Gloves|
|Product Code (Yellow PU)||DSW022||DSW022/002|
|Product Code (Orange PVC)||DSW022/003||DSW022/004|
|Int. Length (cm)||123||123|
|Int. Width (cm)||110||110|
|Int. Height (cm)||243||243|
|Working Pressure (bar)||0.55||0.55|
|No. of Chambers||1||1|
|Air Requirements (ltr)||400||400|
|Max. Water Inlet Pressure (bar)||3||3|
|Recommended Pump Flow Capacity (ltr)||5/minute per nozzle||5/minute per nozzle|
|Number of Shower Nozzles||5||5|
|Number of shower hose/brush connectors||1||1|
|Number of tubing sleeves||2||2|
|Pack Size (cm)||70 x 45 x 30||70 x 45 x 30|