The Airtrack is an inflatable rescue path used by the majority of the rescue services for accessing casualties during rescue on water, mud, ice and unstable terrain.
Constructed in a catamaran shape, the Airtrack has two sponsons running lengthways down the underside of the path. This shape provides exceptional stability on water, especially during casualty recovery. It also offers clearance on ice, mud flats and unstable terrain, and prevents suction onto mud and soft surfaces.
The Airtrack rescue path is available in various sizes, from 2 to 15m in length. To span greater distances or for increased capacity, several inflatable paths can be connected using the rapid extension link-up feature. Airtracks can either be connected lengthways to extend the path, or sideways to create a rescue raft, making the Airtrack a truly versatile piece of water rescue equipment.
The Airtrack is compact and portable, packing away neatly into the carrying valise provided. It can be inflated and deployed quickly allowing rescue personnel access to the casualty within minutes.
• Lightweight and easily portable
• Inflated from a single point for speed of inflation and air transfer valves are fitted between the path and the sponsons to isolate the separate chambers
• Non-slip top surface
• Strong and durable for a long service life
• Dropstitch construction creates a firm flat surface to walk on
• Reflective tapes are fitted for night time visibility
• Airtracks can easily be connected end to end using the joining hooks supplied
• Airtracks can also be connected sideways to create a rescue raft
• Can be used as a temporary pontoon, rescue raft, platform or access path
• Mud rescue
• Flood Rescue
• River Rescue
• Ice Rescue
• Casualty Recovery
• Unstable Terrain
|Max. Capacity (kg)||200||300||400||500||1000|
|Air Requirements (ltr)||640||960||1280||1600||3200|
|Pack Size (cm)||82 x 48 x 24||87 x 48 x 28||87 x 48 x 32||87 x 48 x 35||89 x 73 x 50|
|Recommended Regulator||8 bar||8 bar||8 bar||8 bar||8 bar|