The Aluminium Control Unit is a robust and durable controller with an impact resistant design. The body is made of aluminum with plastic protective handles at either end and models are available for use for use with MFC International’s low pressure and high pressure lifting bags.
The controller is supplied as standard with a female type 26 inlet coupling and either Geka couplings (1 bar controllers) or Type 25 female couplings (8 bar and 12 bar controllers); other couplings are available on request.
• Lightweight and easily portable
• Pressure gauges have a rubber protective surrounds
• Housing available in yellow as standard, other colours available on request
• Pressure sensitive ‘deadman’ control joystick for each outlet
• Can be operated with compressor, SCBA breathing air cylinder and regulator or truck brake air source
• Models available for either 1 bar, 8 bar or 12 bar control
• Available with 2 or 3 outlets (for individual control of up to three mats or a single three tier bag)
• Crisis rescue
• Road traffic Accidents
• Lifting light aircraft and vehicles
|TECNICAL DATA||DOUBLE OUTLET||TRIPLE OUTLET||INLET COUPLING||OUTLET COUPLINGS||RECOMMENDED REGULATOR|
|Product Code (12 bar models)||CO0091||CO0109||Type 26 Female||Series 25 Female||12 bar|
|Product Code (8 bar models)||CO0055||CO0058||Type 26 Female||Series 25 Female||8 bar|
|Product Code (1 bar models)||CO0046||CO0049||Type 26 Female||GEKA||2 or 8 bar|