Air Force X1 bags have been designed to military speciﬁcations. The Air Force X1 bag is capable of lifting up to 5 tonnes on its own or 10 tonnes when used as a pair.
The lifting surfaces are extremely strong and durable and it can be inﬂated over broken glass or other sharp hazards.
The Air Force X1 lifting bag is relatively low pressure which means its soft footprint enables you to lift objects on soft ground such as snow, sand or ice. It exerts a soft force against the load, preventing damage to vulnerable structures.
• Lightweight and easily portable
• Strong and durable
• Exceptionally stable
• Low maintenance costs
• Large lift capacity and height
• Controlled deﬂation capacity
• Side wall constructed from heavy duty neoprene fabric
• Road traﬃc incidents
• Lifting objects on soft ground such as snow, sand or ice
• Raising submerged vehicles and small craft
|Air Force X1 Lifting Bag|
|Diameter (cm / inch)||⌀80 / 31.5|
|Inflated Height (cm / inch)||60 / 23.6|
|Deflated Height (cm / inch)||5 / 2|
|Lift at Max. Pressure (tonne / US ton)||5 / 5.5|
|Max. Pressure (bar / psi)||2 / 29|
|Air Requirements (ltr / ft3)||302 / 10.7|
|Packed Size (cm / inch)||⌀80 x 20 / 31.5 x 7.9|
|Packed Weight (kg / lbs)||34 x 75|