Pillow Tanks provide a robust and quickly deployable solution for the storage and transportation of water. There are two ranges of pillow tanks- Potable and non-potable.
Manufactured with integrated handles and lifting points on larger sizes, MFC International Pillow Tanks are designed to be as easy as possible to transport when full. They come complete with restraining straps to limit movement during transportation and are suitable for use on various different vehicles, including on the back of a 4x4. When empty the Pillow Tank collapse down for compact storage and can be carried by 1-2 people.
Constructed from exceptionally strong and durable PVC material, Pillow Tanks provide a reliable solution for temporary or long term water storage.
They are very quick and straightforward to deploy and can be manufactured for potable drinking water, making them ideal for use in disaster relief situations.
MFC International Pillow Tanks are available in a range of sizes and colours, and we can offer a wide variety of fittings for filling and emptying the tanks. If you have specific requirements we are confident we can meet your needs.
• Lightweight and easily portable when filled
• Suitable for use on various different vehicles
• Collapses down for compact storage when empty
• Exceptionally tough and durable
• A reliable solution for temporary or long term water storage
• Quick and straightforward to deploy
• Potable (drinking water) and non potable versions
• Minimal training, servicing and maintenance costs
• Disaster Relief
• Temporary drinking water
• Contaminated water during decontamination
• 2.5” Coupling complete with ball valve
• Carrying handles (x4)
• Alternate couplings
• Repair kit
|Product Code: Potable||WS0025||WS0026||WS0027||WS0028||WS0031||WS0029||WS0033||WS0030|
|Product Code: Non-Potable||WS0014||WS0015||WS0016||WS0017||WS0020||WS0018||WS0032||WS0024|
|Height (when full) (cm)||35||53||53||55||57||57||57||100|
Note: Other sizes may be produced to order.