Compact and quick to deploy, the inflatable Mass Decontamination Unit from MFC International allows for rapid response in a decontamination scenario. Fully inflatable, the Decontamination Unit can be set up in a matter of minutes, and will stay standing without continuous inflation. With no mechanical framework the shelters are relatively lightweight to transport and compact to store.
The mass Decontamination shower is internally partitioned into three lanes (male, female & assisted casualty), with pre and post decon changing areas.
Raised floor panels prevent contact with contaminated shower wash-off, which is collected in a chemically resistant sump. Sleeves for pumped extraction of contaminated water are included as standard.
Showers can be used on hard or soft standing, and guy ropes are provided for securing in position during inclement weather.
• Compact and easily portable
• Set up within a matter of minutes and will stay standing without continuous inflation
• The Mass decontamination unit is internally partitioned into three lanes with pre and post decon changing rooms
• Raised floor panels prevent contact with contaminated shower wash off which is collected in a chemically resistant sump
• Sleeves for pumped extraction of contaminated water are included as standard
• Can be used on hard or soft standing
• Minimal training, servicing and maintenance costs
• Decontamination scenarios
• Repair kit
• Inflation hose - 1m (for use with 8 bar regulator)
• Accessories kit bag, containing galvanised ground fixing pegs, rubber mallet and hand pump
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES
• Customer branding
• Electric inflater
• 8 bar regulator
|Int. Length (cm)||730|
|Int. Width (cm)||410|
|Int. Height (cm)||260|
|Int. Floor Area (sq.m)||30|
|Air Requirements (ltr)||3800|
|Max. Water Inlet Pressure (bar)||3|
|Recommended Pump Flow Capacity (ltr)||5/minute per nozzle|
|Number of Shower Nozzles||12|
|Number of Shower Hose/Brush Connectors||4|
|Number of Heater Sleeves||2|
|Number of Cable Sleeves||6|
|Pack Size (cm)||160 x 80 x 60|