The Bravo 10 foot pump utilises an innovative design to make inflating and deflating a tube as effortless as possible. It has two chambers, one 5 litre (high volume, low pressure) which inflates to 2.1 psi and one 1.6 litre (low volume, high pressure) which inflates to 4.4 psi.
It also features an over inflation warning system in the form of a visual pressure indicator, crush resistant hose, anti slip feet and valve adapters. Manufactured from strong nylon reinforced fibreglass, this provides a powerful, lightweight pump which is unaltered by exposure to the sun and sea environment.
• Manufactured from strong nylon reinforced fibreglass
• Unaffected by the sun or sea environment
• Lightweight due to the use of synthetic materials
• Features four antislip feet for greater stability
• Supplied with a non-kink hose and a selection of interchangeable valve adaptors and nozzles
• Inflation/deflation of our inflatable product range
|Bravo 10 Foot Pump|
|Materials||Nylon Reinforced Fibreglass|
|Capacity||5 ltr (normal pressure) / 1.6 ltr (high pressure)|
|Dimensions||35 x 25 x 8 cm|
|Max. Pressure||800 mbar (11.6 psi)|
|Colour||Grey with Yellow Hose* (Colour of product may vary)|