Fully inflatable, the Evacuation Raft is lightweight and portable. It is easy to manoeuvre, and can be paddled or pulled by hand. The Evacuation Raft has a flat bottom, making it exceptionally stable and suitable for use in very shallow water from 50mm in depth. The Evacuation Raft is ideal in flood rescue situations.
The closed stern has been designed to give rescued casualties an enhanced feeling of security when on board the raft.
Once in the raft, individuals can sit on the floor surrounded by the inflatable tubes, providing a comfortable and reassuring rescue environment.
The Evacuation Raft is available in two standard sizes; RS8ER & RS10ER which will fit either 8 or 10 people. Evacuation Rafts have a large floor space and load capacity, making them the perfect choice for emergency evacuation and flood rescue situations. Larger sizes (up to 45 man) can be manufactured on request.
• Lightweight and easily portable
• Easy to manoeuvre
• Can be paddled or pulled by hand
• Exceptionally Stable
• Can be used in shallow water from 50mm in depth
• Closed stern to keep the deck dry and provides greater reassurance for casualties.
• Rapid inflation and deployment
• Easily Launched into the surf zone for sea rescue, with a raised bow for improved performance in waves
• Exceptionally tough and durable
• Minimal training, servicing and maintenance costs
• Crisis rescue
• Flood Rescue
• River Rescue
• Flooded coastal and urban areas
• Casualty Recovery
• Shallow Water rescue
|No. of Persons||8||10|
|Air Requirements (ltr)||1815||2000|
|Pack Size (cm)||88 x 50 x 33||88 x 55 x 35|
|Recommended Regulator||8 bar||8 bar|