Lightweight and easy to transport, the inflatable Multifunction Craft range provides a flexible operational platform that can be quickly deployed where needed to carry large numbers of people or equipment.
Suitable for use with short shaft outboard motors up to 30hp (max engine weight 65kg), the twin keel design of the Multifunction Craft means that they are stable and highly manoeuvrable. Without a motor fitted the craft can be towed or line controlled. The low pack weight allows the craft to be carried by a two or three man team (depending on the model) to a suitable launch point.
Ideal for urban or rural flood evacuation and the movement of personnel, equipment or supplies, the large flat deck allows up to 14 people, or one tonne of equipment, to be carried (MFC5000 model).
Depending on the outboard engine the flat-bottomed design and shallow draft make the craft suitable for use in shallow waters from approximately 40cm deep. Without the motor an empty Multifunction Craft will float in 10cm of water. The flat, rigid floor of the Multifunction Craft offers a comfortable, dry and stable platform for passengers, while the inflatable tubes provide a reassuring support to lean against.
Available in three standard sizes; 4m (10 person), 4.5m (12 person) and 5m (14 person).
- Integral transom with non-return drain port and towing ‘u’ bolts
- Supplied with or without motor
- Minimal servicing and maintenance costs
- Wide beam gives excellent stability
- Flat fronted bow provides easier boarding and greater interior space
- Inflated by BA cylinder & regulator, electric pump or foot pump
- No need for a slip way to launch the craft
- Can be launches from virtually any waterside location
- No need for a trailer or separate towing vehicle
- No special storage facilities needed for the craft
- Anti Chafe Hypalon on Keels
Scope of Use EN ISO 6185-3: Category D Sheltered Waters
Community Design Number: 2520494