The Stak Jak is a revolutionary flat-profile lifting cushion for vehicle
and heavy duty lifting requirements. The flat profile of the Stak Jak has several distinct advantages over traditional ovoid lifting cushions of which the most significant is the ability to safely stack up to three cushions together. This enables a greater lift height without the risk of sudden ejection or instability that is possible when stacking ovoid mats.
In addition the Stak Jaks are not subject to the diminishing lift capacity experienced with ovoid mats. Complicated graphs and uncertain lifting heights and capacities do not need to be considered when using a Stak Jak; their lifting capacity remains constant throughout the lift, even at full height.
Stak Jaks are slim line for tight space scenarios and compact storage. They are constructed from exceptionally tough Kevlar cord, yet are light enough to be carried by just one person.
Stak Jaks can be inflated quickly to provide an instant lift, making them ideal for use in rapid response emergency situations. They also have a controlled deflation facility if required, and can be supplied with an optional bleed valve on request.
- Flat profile avoids diminishing lift
- Stack up three cushions safely
- Supplied with Karabiner style retaining straps
- Lightweight and compact
- Controlled deflation facility
- Significantly more stable than an ovoid mat
- Versatile - designed for emergency services but also used in industry, mining, railroads, armed forces, and caravan and static unit companies