MFC International offer a comprehensive range of 0.5 bar pressure Airlift cushions designed primarily for the recovery of vehicles.
Invaluable at the scene of a road traffic incident or light aircraft crash, the Airlift cushions provide an exceptionally strong and steady lift to stabilize a vehicle and improve access to casualties. Depending on the circumstances these lifting cushions may also be used in the rescue of animals or to raise submerged vehicles and small craft as well as many other heavy objects.
Airlift cushions have a large contact area, which means they uniformly distribute lift pressure across a large surface area, making them suitable for lifting at weak points of a vehicle such as the roof, sides, wings, bonnet and boot.
Made from exceptionally strong and durable materials, Airlift cushions include a non-slip surface to ensure the cushions stay in place through out the lift.
- Versatile - many different possible applications
- Webbing loops assist with lifting and positioning the cushions, and can be used as anchorage points.
- Robust and long lasting
- Lightweight to carry and quick to set up – rapid inflation by compressed air cylinder or compressor
- Hose for connection to air controller with with optional couplings
- Large lift capacity and height
- Controlled deflation capability